Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Easy Cheesy Ravioli


Ever had one of those afternoons when you have no idea what's for dinner? Sometimes I need an easy recipe that I can prepare at a moment's notice. This one fit the bill and it was delicious! My husband had seconds, and would have gone for thirds if I had let him. Feel free to add peas if you like them, which I don't.




Creamy Ravioli and Pesto Gratin

16 to 18 oz. fresh or frozen ravioli
1 c. heavy cream
1/4 c. pesto
1/4 c. Parmesan cheese

Prepare ravioli as directed. While ravioli boils, mix cream and pesto in large bowl. When ravioli is al dente, drain and add to cream mixture. Gently toss. Transfer to a shallow 2 quart baking dish and sprinkle with 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375 degrees until brown and bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes.

Serves 4

This recipe is from the February 2010 issue of Real Simple Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio